Driven by Honesty and Integrity
The core values of Cavill and Company are as follows.
- Our primary focus is you – our client.
- We always do what’s right for you.
- Honesty and integrity drive our business.
Our skilled staff helps you to clarify your financial goals – and then direct you toward pursuing them. We offer our guidance with a level of integrity and reliability that always keeps your needs at the forefront.
Being a smaller firm, we're able to maintain an ongoing, personalized relationship with each of our clients. Being fully independent, we have no proprietary products to sell or sales quotas to meet. As a result, the advice and recommendations you receive from us are always customized.
We believe credibility is established through communication. Hence the advisor-client relationship is paramount to us. We take the time to get to know our clients; and we educate and keep them informed. In fact, roughly a quarter of our long-term clients live outside of New Mexico and Colorado, which speaks to the success of our communication and services.
We are committed to the belief that if we do the right things, then the right results will follow. This means simply – good intent and hard work contribute to future happiness. With us, you will always work with a professional.
We believe in the Fiduciary Oath that The Committee for The Fiduciary Standard has drafted. It is straight forward and simple, and puts us on the same side of the table as you.
THE FIDUCIARY OATH:
- Put the client’s best interests first
- Act with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional
- Do not mislead clients - provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all
- important facts
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Fully disclose and fairly manage, in the client’s favor, unavoidable conflict